Do you desire to begin your career as a trainee at Audi and get exposure to the whole company? Audi Global Graduate Program will give you exposure to the collaboration between the VW Group brands, and also open you to international experience. Do you desire to profit from an excellent interdisciplinary link, a multifaceted competent development, and a comprehensive mentoring concept from members of the management? If your answer to these questions is yes, then the Audi Global Graduate Program is just meant for you!
Audi Global Graduate Program is the best start for your career growth at Audi. Asides from getting a deep understanding of the company, you will also profit from a superb network and a diverse curriculum. In the course of this program, you will be mentored personally and technically. From the beginning, you will get a limitless employment contract.
The AUDI AG stands for sporty automobiles, which are of high quality with progressive design. The Audi Group is among the world’s topmost producers of premium cars. To play a crucial role in shaping the transformation as we head into a new era of mobility, the Organization is implementing its strategy stage by stage. Audi AG is a German automobile company that designs, produces, engineers, markets, and distributes luxury vehicles.
Audi Global Graduate Program – Aim and Benefits
Beneficiaries of Audi Global Graduate Program will be offered the benefits below:
- Graduation Week and Onboarding: This will start with a week full of important information about Audi, the company infrastructures, strategies, and personal organization. Followed by ending your program with reflecting and team building with other trainees.
- Outside the box: Get some practical experience via modules on the production line, the canteens and the vehicle delivery.
- Opportunities for Networking: Consistent tête-à-têtes with members of the Committee of Management, top management or Alumni which will give you the opportunity to get to know their opinion of the company.
- Trainee Day: The monthly trainee day is for you to attend lectures and workshops, and to deliberate ideas with other partakers in several exciting areas of the company.
- Working Groups: You will work in separate working groups on topics outside your areas of expertise such as in creating the trainee newsletter, consulting other departments or organizing networking events and corporate social responsibility projects.
- Agile and digital week: Get yourself competent in digital and agile capabilities.
Eligibility for Audi Global Graduate Program
To be eligible for Audi Global Graduate Program, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Be a young professional who is open-minded and curious.
- You positively face challenges and want to work in an international diverse team.
- You can unlock your full potential within your team.
- You set high standards for yourself to get things to be better.
- You want to take responsibility for your work, for Audi, for society, and for the future.
- It is preferable to be a university graduates with master’s degree holding above-average academic performance.
- Minimum of 3 months of international experience during your academic program through internships or a semester overseas.
- Applied experience of not lesser than six months through relevant internships.
- Smooth English (and knowledge of other language if English is your native language, preferably German).
- Relevant extra-curricular obligation.
- Desire for future mobility solutions.
- Bring in your universal approach in an advanced and digital work environment.
- Living integrity is a top precedence to you.
- Open-minded personality and inclination to change perspective, acclimatize to new environment, and dare to change.