Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships are completely sponsored scholarships for foreign students in Germany. These merit-based scholarships are available for master’s studies, and the beneficiaries are offered about € 12,000 per annum.
The program is offering Graduate Scholarships to all candidates applying for the MSc in Data Engineering, and the MSc in Supply Chain Management. At the Master’s level, students expand their knowledge, focus on an area of their choice, and extend their academic qualifications. Furthermore, all students at Jacobs University are trained to study and evaluate situations from numerous perspectives, and without clear-cut disciplinary boundaries.
Along with Data Engineering (MSc), and Supply Chain Management (MSc), the academic institution offers two English-language Master programs in the fields of Big Data Engineering and Logistics, both areas with excellent global career perspectives.
Jacobs University Bremen – About
Jacobs University Bremen is a renowned research institution of higher education situated in Vegesack, State of Bremen, Germany. The university provides various study programs in engineering, humanities, natural and social sciences, in which students can acquire bachelor’s, masters, or doctorate degrees. The academic institution was founded with the support of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen, the University of Bremen, and Rice University in Houston, Texas.
Jacobs University offers study exchange programs in combination with foreign partners including Rice University, Washington State University, Universidad de San Andres in Argentina, Fudan University in China, Technion in Israel, and Yamanashi Gakuin University in Japan. The university is also part of the EU exchange program ERASMUS+.
Jacobs University is one of the best 300 universities out of more than 1,500 competitors globally and takes 25th place in a Germany-wide comparison. Jacobs University is also among the 25% of the finest universities in the world. It doesn’t end there, it ranks 26th out of 351 partaking universities from 60 nations. In a global comparison, Jacobs University attained an exceptional 11th place in the category “Teaching” and is among the top 25 new universities in the world in the category “Research”.
Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships – Summary
- Study Level: Masters
- Institution(s): Jacobs University Bremen
- Country: Germany
- Fields of Study:
- MSc in Data Engineering
- MSc in Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Data Science for Society & Business
Benefits of Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships
Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships offers beneficiaries the benefits below:
- All candidates for the MSc Data Engineering, the MSc Supply Chain Management, and MSc in Data Science for Society & Business are eligible for merit-based scholarships sum of about to € 12,000 per annum.
Eligibility for Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships
Applicant must satisfy the requirements below to qualify for Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world
- Citizens of all countries are qualified.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent (may be provided later)
- Curriculum Vitae which details your academic and professional details, extracurricular and voluntary duties.
- Bachelor transcript in English or German.
- English language proficiency test with at least score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS) or 110 (Duolingo).
- Two letters of recommendation.
How to Apply for Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships
To apply for Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships, please follow the application guidelines below:
- Applicants should generate an account and apply here.
- Applicants should add the documents below in the application form:
- A Letter of motivation.
- A Curriculum vitae
- A University transcript in English or German
- Bachelor Degree certificate in English or German.
- Two recommendation letters.
- An English language proficiency test.