Recruitment Professional3 months ago - Services - Lagos - 39 views
As part of efforts to re-position the institute as a key player in the journal research development and presentation, and improve her rating globally, the institute is need of suitable, competent and qualified professionals to fill up the following slots in the Multidiscipline Global Journal:
1. State Representatives
2. African Representatives
State representative is the Head of the Multidiscipline Global Journal in a state. The successful
applicant is inter alia responsible for the following:
* Setting and implementing the strategic goals and objectives of the institute.
* Making and reviewing policy statements in furtherance of the above.
* Act as the Chief PRO of the institute
* Co-ordinates the activities of the state
* Serving as the representative of their respective state among the governing council, preparing all necessary correspondence.
* Maintaining the register of members and intending members and carrying out periodic reviews and publications.
* Ensuring the integrity, accuracy and security of all academic records of fresh and regular members.
* Liasing with external bodies and advancing the maintenance of professional standards of the institute.
* Co-ordinating the smooth running and physical presentation during membership journal presentations and induction ceremonies.
* Any other function as directed by the CEO and, or Council.
1. A degree from a recognized and reputable university and Polytechnic.
2. Membership at least One Professional Body
1. Minimum of 2years working experience, one of which should be cognate experience in a similar organization.
2. Candidate must exhibit evidence of strong administrative leadership.
3. Proven record of having worked successfully in a diverse environment.
1. Exceptional leadership, managerial and development skills
2. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Strategic marketing and business development skills
5. Ability to lead and motivate and problem solving skills
1. A leader with integrity
2. Team player
3. Result oriented
4. Creative and innovative
AGE RANGE: 25 - 35 years
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified applicants should send their detailed CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org within two (2) weeks of the signed publication of this advert. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Signed 1st July, 2019.